Mexico is run by two political party representatives, The Semi-Capitalist Facist Party president is William Johnson, the Liberal Party is anonymously named.
The Mexican-American two political parties have two different sets of allies.
Facist- Soviet Union.
Liberal- The Amerikan People's Republik.
The Facist party is a more conservative, militaristic party compared to the Liberal party. Mexico military expansion is a result largely because of the work of the Facist party,
2017: West America gave Mexico to the Liberal Party president.
2018: Construction of Mexico City begins.
2020: Due to absence of the Liberal leader, Facists have gained control of Mexico.
2029: Mexico becomes host of The United Nations
2036: East America is given to the Facist president of Mexico.
2037: Mexico assumes the name of the Eastern Central American Alliance (ECAA). Mexico adds blue square to red stripe on its flag to represent the condensing of the two countries.
2039: Mexico's population grows larger and expands into Western American colonies
2040: A USSR prisoner was absolved by ECAA leader and released from prison. A power strife between a newly formed guerilla revolutionary group, "HAM," and the Mexican government resulted in the destruction of Mexico City.
2041: A UN warfighter group passes a resolution to hunt down the terrorist that commited these war crimes.
- Terrorist is caught in Moscow, and is badly injured.
- Terrorist is put on trial, is found guilty, and is excecuted.
2052: Massive governmental railroad construction begins.
2054: Rail system to western Amerika completed.
2067: West Amerika abdicates their country, and donates it to Mexico giving it all of the US, Canada.
2070: America invades South America, wins, and becomes the USAC.
2075: Construction ends on trans-oceanic railway.
2076: USAC gains more citizens, builds a larger prison facility also used by the U.N. and other countries.
- People who live under the government of the ECAA, will be protected by the ECAA and its allies.
- ECAA citizens have the right to OWN guns but may not take them into certain places.
- Citizens may own houses, if purchased correctly. Zoning laws and the Housing Directors approval apply.
- Citizens who own houses must live in their designated class areas.
- ECAA citizens must believe in, and pray to, the god Seven.